Oxford Business College 2022
Oxford Business College was founded in 1985, to meet a need in the over-18 independent education sector, and to offer professional qualifications as a way into the job market without holding a degree. In particular, the Chartered Institute of Marketing’s programme (CIM) was offered on a full-time basis as an alternative to a degree course.
We held the CIM franchise until 2008, when the College broadened from the provision of further education business qualifications towards higher education qualifications, such as the BTEC Higher National Certificate and Diploma, and BTEC level 7 Extended Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership.
In 2005 the College was accredited by Edexcel for the provision of BTEC Higher Nationals, with subsequent accreditation for the Travel and Tourism Management programme and the BTEC Professional programme.
In contrast to large class sizes and pressurised exams, Oxford Business College guarantees both UK and international students individual attention to ensure you pass your qualification. The College provides small class sizes, staff that care, and a focus on successful learning.
You’ll also find courses in business and English starting four times a year, including BTEC awards that offer you entry onto the final year of university in just over 12 months, all located in one of the most popular streets in the centre of Oxford.
You’ll love the way we help you to progress to the level you want to reach. Whether you want to fast-track a university qualification or show an employer you have the right skills for the job, OBC has a programme of courses that works for students both from the UK and from all over the world.
The quality of your education is ensured by our accreditations. For example;
- we’re QAA (Quality Assurance Agency) reviewed. This educational oversight ensures we meet the standards required to issue visas for students from outside the UK
- we can offer Tier 4 licences to sponsor international students
- we are able to arrange student loans for UK and EU students.
Oxford Business College is also recognised by:
- Pearson BTEC – we’re a Higher Nationals Approved Centre
- HESA – Higher Education Statistics Agency
- HEFCE – Higher Education Funding Council for England
- SLC UK – the Student Loans Company
- UKVI – UK Visa & Immigration allows us to sponsor a Tier 4 (General) student visa
- IHE – Independent Higher Education
These endorsements show that our standards are established and verified. You’ll also benefit from the calibre of our tutors, who all have both academic and real world business experience.
65 George Street
Oxford, Oxfordshire OX1 2BQ